Fire Engine Food Truck For Sale- $6,000 -- SOLD
Back to Food Trucks for Sale
The converted fire engine and cooking equipment was licensed, certified and operating as a food truck by the Michigan Department of Health. The fire engine is a full size "pumper" truck retrofitted for food service. The water tank in the back has been removed and replaced with a food service area with the following equipment:
- 48" Propane 1” flat top grill/griddle with table
- 72 inch prep table / cutting board with refrigerator below
- 27" freezer
- Stainless steel storage cabinet
- Portable hot water unit
- Steamer - Buns
- Spike Toaster ("Hawaiian" Hot Dogs)
- Umbrellas 9’ - (including custom large umbrella for cooking area)
- Awnings (for serving area and enclosed side of truck)
- Generator and cables
- Hot dog roller with guard/cover
Additional items (stainless and plastic serving equipment / cooking utensils/paper goods / fire bell, oversized stuffed Dalmatian, custom plastic fire hats with logo) Additionally, the webpage, and rights for the name, logo and menu will be included.
The Fire Engine:
- Vintage 1969/70 FORD converted by HOWE. Registered as a historical vehicle (FL Registered)
- Less than 10,000 miles and drives well.
- It is 24 feet long x 10 feet wide.
- Fully operational original lights, sirens and PA.
- Fire Engine is wired for 120V/240V with GFCI Plugs
- Fire Engine is plumbed for propane
- Stainless Steel wall panels in cooking area
- Lots of storage space The only items needed to launch the business in Florida
- are a Florida food license and propane tanks. I can email pictures to you.